Why Stop at Just One? - Introducing Opportunities!
There aren't too many customers who are just one and done. Now, Hatch can keep up with all the opportunities that you contacts have with... well, Opportunities! Take a look below at how opportunities can be viewed in app:
Opportunities allow you to see more of the customer journey in Hatch. They allow our team to more appropriately automate your contacts. If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to your Customer Success Executive for more information.
Editable Sold Entries
As you go through and add your sold accounts into Hatch, there's a good chance that it didn't sell on the day you are entering it. Now, that's no problem! You can now edit sold entries as seen below:
- Opportunities - contacts can now have multiple opportunities, each with different information, allowing for better campaign targeting and history tracking.
- Editable Sold Date - sold dates can now be update by the user
- Push notifications on Mac Desktop Version
- Sound Effects for new messages
- Calling - multiple users on calls on one board, incoming calls while on a call don't cause issues, connectivity alerts on call button, no blue notification on hang up
- Scheduled Messages - scheduled messages no longer get cancelled if a contact replies before the scheduled date
- Profile Images - profile images should show across accounts as expected
💵 End of Update - Happy Selling! 💵