You Can Go With This, or You Can Go With That - Campaigns are now Editable!
Gone are the days of campaigns being locked in place once you've saved them! Now, you can fully edit a campaign to adapt to your business' needs. All you have to do is just save the campaign once you're done editing. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Hail to the Settings!
With this version, you will notice:
1) User name can now be changed in the settings page
2) A custom voicemail greeting can now be recorded in the settings page!
3) Call forwarding is now controlled from the settings page! Inbound calls will still be recorded on your Hatch Board even though the call is transferred off of the board.
Full Features/Fixes List:
- Campaigns can now be edited and deleted
- Campaign messages are now indicated in a card's communication history with the following format: ```Campaign - Campaign Name```
- Custom voicemails can now be recorded in settings page
- Call forwarding can now be managed in the settings page
- User name can now be edited in the settings page
- Campaign messages that have not been sent (i.e. after a customer responds to a campaign) will no longer be shown in communication history
- Drag and drop experience improved
- Settings page facelift