Background Updates Out The Wazoo
You heard that right - we made quite a few updates that are pretty invisible. While you may not see them, they make the experience of using Hatch more consistent and reliable... who doesn't like that? 🙌🏽
Don't worry, we still have some cool new things that you will notice the next time you log into Hatch!
Design Updates to Open Card
You will notice that an open card view now looks a little bit different! All edits to contact details are now made in the top right-hand corner of the card. You'll also notice the email reply icon now lives at the bottom of the card as an `EMAIL` button. This and the `TEXT` button allow you to choose which form of communication to use.
Getting More Done with Less Clicks
With this version, you will notice:
1) Contact cards with Appointments set will now pop to the top of a column on their due-date; they will turn Red when overdue.
2) You can now search by month - ex. ```month:october```
3) When you open a card to reply to a customer, the reply defaults to their most recent message type (either email or text).
Full Features/Fixes List:
- Search by month in search bar
- Upcoming appointments/overdue appointments updates
- Sold date no shows on a closed card (date that sold entry was created in Hatch)
- Most recent reply type defaults in open card
- New 'X' button can now close an open card
- Deleted contacts can now be re-imported w/o issue
- Campaign names can no longer be the same name (avoids confusion)
- Calls now display on all closed/open cards
- Fixed outbound email First/Last-Name bug
- Changed 'add-mobile' to 'add-phone' in placeholder for the phone field
- Select All no longer selects contacts who are already in campaign.