Introducing the Sold Column!
With the new addition of the Sold Column, you can now keep track of revenue earned from jobs in Hatch! This is recorded in the 'Reports' section of the app so you can see in the current month and last how much you've tallied up!
You can also manually add a sale in the card in the new `Sold Tag` feature in an open card.
Gone are the days where you don't know about having messages in your board. Email notifications are now live! All you have to do is go to the settings page of your Hatch board and turn them on.
Move to Board from Contacts, Email Attachments, and MORE!
With this Version, you will notice:
1) You can now move a customer from `Contacts` to your `Board` without having to have a conversation first! Just move 'em on over 👍🏽
2) If you need to remove a contact from you Hatch board completely, but don't want to opt them out, you can now Delete a contact! This will allow the customer to be imported again in the future (unlike opt-out). You will also notice that on the contacts page, 'Move to Contacts' is no longer an option.
3) Email attachments are now working (finally, right?). They're super easy to use - just click on the paperclip icon while composing an email to add an attachment.
Full Features/Fixes List:
- Delete a Contact
- Move contact to board from Contacts
- Card shows what column they are in w/Green Outline
- Attachments in Emails 🌟
- Sold Column and Sold Tag 🌟
- Email Notifications ⚠️This is turned OFF for users by default, you can easily turn it
- on by going to Settings
- Email will now show full message in Open Card
- Hide Notifications on Log Out
- Lots of Bug Fixes