We are happy to introduce Calling V.2
With this update, you should feel like a smooth operator when making phone calls! You now have the ability to move between screens, take notes, edit customer details, set appointments, and do everything you can normally do on the board while on an active phone call!
The modal for making calls (the box that pops up) can be drug anywhere on the board. We hope you find this makes your experience better on the board.
Speed Fixes - Better Searches - Editable Date - OH MY!
With this version, you will notice:
1) Major performance increase for boards that have a large number of contacts.
2) Ability to edit customer data (you can change someones name, phone, or email)
3) Ability to move columns left/right on your board ('Inbound' column can't move)
4) Ability to archive individual customer cards
5) Criteria for search has changed (reference SEARCH Update )
Full Features/Fixes List:
- Mute button for calls now functioning
- Navigate board and do actions while on active phone call
- Contacts can be imported with missing data
- User receives visual error of "Bad Data" for phone and emails
- Contacts Number and Email are editable from Open Card
- CRM / Imported Date shows at top of Card
- Contact 'In Campaign' can be opened
- Increased Report Accuracy & Simplified Until (Full Feature Launch)
- Column Titles Fix + Ability to Move Right and Left
- Notes saves for Cards in Contacts
- Unknown Number Support
- First & Last Name Not Required in CSV
- Create a New Contact Requirements Removed and Pared Down
In preparation for Search/Tagging V.2, there has been a small patch put in place temporarily to support searching for specific customer details. If you are trying to search for a customer detail, such as '
Rehash052218'. In the search field, you will need to write '
details:Rehash052218'. If you are searching for '
2018' contact, you will need to write
year:2018 to yield results. If you are trying to search for '
crm status of dead', you will need to write '
details:dead'. If you are trying to search for a specific name, number, or email just type it in as normal